UW Graduation was May 9th. My family came as well as Mark's parents and two younger brothers. My grandpa Kirby also made it from Evanston. Thanks for coming everyone!! My brother and his wife came all the way from Arizona and I was really excited to see them- it was a fun weekend with them, especially since we haven't seen them since last August. We haven't really spent a lot of time with Morgan's wife, Valarie, it was sooo much fun!
Graduation was nice- it was only an hour start to finish- that's what I like! Afterwards we had a small dinner at the church. Before graduation we took family pictures because we were all together.
Graduation pics...

Me and my parents

Mark and I

Me and Grandpa Kirby

The Lake Kids

Us and the Harmons

Us and my parents

A few family pics..

8 comments:
Good Job Whit! I did not know you had another older sister!
Congrats again, Whit! The family pictures are nice. I can't believe how much K'Lee and Jonna have grown up!
YAY Whitney! All done! Oh by the way I love the pics... you look great! decided on any names yet?
Congrats, what an accomplishment!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! HOW NICE IS THAT TO GET THAT OUT OF THE WAY RIGHT BEFORE BABY!!! WAY TO GO WHIT!
Congrats Whit!! You look so cute. How are you doing?? I want to see a picture of that pregnant belly. :-)
I am so happy that you have graduated and of course that you will have a little girl. So great!
Hey Whit...
If you come to Utah before you have the baby, I'd love to do some maternity shots of you.
Check out my photography blog at
simplytphotography.blogpsot.com
Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment