Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Finally!

So I have officially been done with college since Monday afternoon. You would've thought that I would be so excited I would post that little tidbit of information...but I have still been busy this week and so now I am announcing...

I am officially DONE WITH COLLEGE....done with tests, homework, lectures, presentations, group projects, papers, threaded discussions, research, studying and everything else. Now I can read what I want, when I want and if I want to learn about something I can take my time and not have the stress of a paper or test to worry about.

Oh man, it feels good.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Wohoo!! Yay for no more group projects!!

Emily Lemon said...

YEAH!!!!!!! Its about time :) You look sooo stinkin cute with your baby bump! When do you find out the sex?

Brooke said...

Good Job Whitney! That is way exciting. I hope that one day I can be in your shoes...

Collette said...

Good job! Such a good feeling. Enjoy the getting to do what you want for a while...it soon disappears.

Josh and Cambree said...

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you! By the way...When do you find out what you are having?

KymandKalab said...

Congrats! I am hoping to be there soon!