Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's A......

GIRL!!!

I had my second ultrasound today and everything looks great. The doctor measured the head, stomache, we looked at the heart and he got a good shot of one of the feet. We also found all of the inner organs and we got to look at some really neat 3D imaging. He said the baby is developing as it should and he was very sure it is a girl- we are very excited!!

15 comments:

Trevor & Andrea said...

so exciting!!! yay for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yeah that is very exciting!! congrats

Aspen said...

That is great!! Congrats!!!

Mark and Hilary said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! Glad everything's going well!

Collette said...

So exciting! Congrats. I'm jealous you already know! I still have to wait a week and a half. You look so cute pregnant.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

How exciting!!!

allison said...

yay for girls! I'm glad you guys were able to find out and that everything went well!

Mark and Whitney said...

Thanks everyone!

Jen said...

Yay! Congratulations. How fun to finally know. You will be a great mom!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both! I bet your parents are so excited!!! You look adorable Whit.

The Asay's said...

Thats exciting a girl will be tons of fun

Emily Lemon said...

YEAH! Oh snap! I'm super excited for you guys! Can't wait to see you this summer!

Stefany said...

AHHH!! Congrats my dear!! Now Corbin can have a little girlfriend!!

Jeri Hawley said...

Wow, apparantly I am kind of out of it. Didn't even know you guys were expecting. Hope everything goes well. Congrats!

Ruth said...

So cool! We are excited for you!