Don't worry I haven't disappeared or anything. It's hard to keep up with my routine when I really don't have much to do. Since my last post....
- We have moved back to GR (once again) and have enjoyed spending time with our families.
- I have been working at the YWCA childcare daycamp with school-age kids (what a riot!)
- Mark has been on rotations for pharmacy school for eight weeks (basically working for free and paying UW to do it...)
- I have grown a huge belly (which you'll see in my next post about our awesome NYC trip!)
- Found out my big brother and his wife are expecting in February!!!
- Mark just moved to Jackson, WY to work (for pay) at a pharmacy there and so I only get to see him on the weekends.....*tear*
- And that's all I can think of right now....
One funny story from my summer job...
I was talking with one of my school age kids (a little boy). I asked him if he had been hunting lately because I knew he liked to hunt and he goes into an elaborate story of how this huge black bear was holding him down on the ground and so he took out his bow and arrow and knocked the bear in the head and then shot him with his arrow (this kid is 6 years old).
I said, "Wow, that was an awesome story"
He looked at me really serious and said, "Mrs. Whitney, I am not telling you stories, this is true."
(And the next day he told me about his 90 dogs that he has at his house....)
2 comments:
hey whitney, glad to see you guys are still doing well! That is sad that Mark isn't there, I couldn't handle seeing my hubby only on weekends! When are you guys headed back here to Laramie?
Hey cutie! I just love reading your blog! I love knowing that you are Mark are doing so well! What a cute lil belly you have!! Your NYC trip looked amazing! I have never been, Im glad you had such a great time! Good luck being seperated this summer! It stinks but as fast as time is flyin...it will be over before ya know it and then your baby in your belly will be 2 and you wont know where time went!!! (thats how I feel anyway!)haha! Im so happy you are doing well! :)p.s.
congrats on graduating! IT FEELS GREAT! huh???
Post a Comment