"On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me..."
1 embarrassing moment: Okay, this was a recent embarassing moment that happened probably about a month or so ago. Mark and I were at the church preparing for a baptism (Mark is the ward mission leader) and so we were filling up the font. When we were in the relief society room where there are back doors to the bathrooms I really needed to go, so without thinking about it I walked into the bathroom, closed the stall door (because you walk right into a stall from the back door) and did my business. Well when I opened the door to go wash my hands there was a 14 year old boy standing at the sink. You should have seen the look on his face when I opened the door. It surprised me as well and I quickly said, "Oh, I'm sorry" and turned and walked out the back door into the relief society room. You guessed it, I used the boy's bathroom, for the first time in my life, (give me a break, there's no sign on the back doors!) So I went into the girl's bathroom laughing and as I was washing my hands, I heard the boy out in the hall talking to his friends and he said this, "I'm not kidding, there was girl in there!" So as I went back into the relief society room and sat with Mark and studied, a bunch of adolescent boys and girls started coming through the back doors of the bathroom into the relief society room and out the relief society room door into the hallway a few at a time (probably to get at a look at the girl who used the boy's bathroom!)
2 best friends: Mark and my family
3 things I buy regularly: milk, bread, tomatoes
4 places I want to go: Korea, Europe, New York, Nauvoo
5 goals for the upcoming year: graduate college (in May!!); eat healthier; save money; start working out again (and keeping it up); learn a new craft.
6 things most people don't know about me: I love watching "The Andy Griffith Show" (I have 2 of the seasons); I don't like pie all that much; I drink at least one glass of chocolate milk a day; I own 11 hoodies; my favorite food is cottage cheese!
7 things I would never say: Any seven swear words (I won't write them, so use your imagination)
8 things I love about the Christmas season: Focusing on the Savior and remembering Him; spending time with family; wrapping presents; keeping secrets from Mark about what I bought him; Christmas goodies; Christmas meals; NO SCHOOL!!!
9 things I say to my kids (Mark): "I love you babe!"; "I miss you"; "I don't care, you decide"; "I'm so funny, don't you think I'm funny?"; "It's too bright in here!" (at bedtime); "While you're up, can you get me.....?"; "I have so much to do, I HATE group projects" (I had a lot this semester); "Thanks for doing the dishes"; "What should we have for dinner on Sunday?"
10 things I do a lot: Homework, cook, homework, grocery shop, homework, eat, homework, relief society, homework, watch movies and cuddle with Mark (did I mentione homework?)
11 things I would rather not live without: Mark, the gospel, my warm house, family, my hair (haha), my education (I know I complain a lot), my future kids, the Book of Mormon, chocolate milk, clothes, food
12 people I tag: Cambree, Stefany, Kerri, Erin T., Linz, Kym, Cherry, Erin D., Carlie, Kyla, Jackie, Vicki
2 comments:
I don't really like pie either. I only like banana cream pie, but even then, it's iffy (iffy...I've never actually spelled that word out before). :)
Anyway, that is a funny embarrassing story. I've never accidentally used the men's bathroom before. It probably would have been even more embarrassing if it was an adult man...one from your ward. ha ha. That would be funny.
How are you liking your hair? Are your bangs driving you nuts yet? Did we go short enough? Anyway, Matt and Jess (my brother in law) also love love love The Andy Griffith Show. How funny. And I can just see those little boys giggling about the bathroom incident. For some reason when you are little those kind of things are much funnier.
Post a Comment