Thursday, December 4, 2008

Do you notice anything different???





Like my hair???

I got 6 inches cut off and bangs!! I haven't had bangs for years and I really needed a change. We're talking like I haven't had my hair cut in a little less than a year (I got it cut on Dec. 18th last year). It feels so good and healthy!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE it!! You look so cute! I use to have really long hair and I chopped it all off before the start of this semester. I think I cut about 12 inches or so off. Crazy!

Anyway, I love your new length. It looks really cute on you!

SLSPJ said...

we all think your hair looks super cute. just face it girl, you were blessed with great hair. by the way, our little ones really miss you guys

KymandKalab said...

I like it! I cut bangs too a couple months ago about that length and then decided they were too long and cut them shorter- bad idea. Keep 'em long! But you look cute!