So because Mark is the ward mission leader he has to go to PEC every Sunday morning, so he leaves the house at 10:00 and I don't come to church until 12:00. So as I was getting ready this morning after Mark had left, my phone rang. The caller ID read, "Missionaries" and I was wondering why the missionaries were calling me as I answered the phone. The voice on the other end said, "Hey, hot stuff"; (I felt like my heart stopped), so what would your reaction be if a missionary said that to you?? I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything. And then the voice said, "This is Mark".
After my heart stopped racing and I realized who it was, I just laughed and laughed and laughed.
Yeah for good times!!
1 comment:
That is so funny. I probably would have done the same thing. You crack me up! I love your funny stories lately they make my day! By the way i have done the mens restroom thing almost but i was just going in to wash my hands at Ruby Tuesday and after I got done I came out and later saw a man walk into the same room i just came out of. Luckily i don't think anyone was going to the bathroom at the time.I was wondering why it stunk so bad!
Post a Comment