"Understand and honor your covenants; you will be protected, you will be safe, you will be strong"
Friday, October 31, 2008
Daylight Savings Time???
So Mark must have thought that last night was DST because he set his clock ahead one hour. (I think he just accidentally pushed the wrong button when he was setting his alarm). Anyway, so the alarm goes off at 5:30 I get up (really, really tired by the way - hmm...I wonder if it might be because I only got 5 1/2 hours of sleep) anyway, I get ready, make-up, hair and all and then go into the kitchen to eat something before I have to leave for work at 6:20. The first thing I notice is our microwave reads 5:05 AM!!! Oh my goodness! Straight back to bed I went, but yah know it's just not the same when you're already ready for the day....needless to say I'm so glad we get an hour more this weekend instead of an hour less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment