Sunday, October 26, 2008

Two Tags-

So before I start, I just have a few things-

First, my sis-in-law Jackie tagged me a few weeks ago on her blog (this was before I had a blog), so I never officially did that tag, so I'm going to do two of them in one-

Second, what's with the number 6?

First tag- list 6 quirks (don't think I'm too weird...)

1. I do not like odd numbers, I don't know why, but I had to get married on an even day, my birthday is on an even day, and we set up our family prayers so I pray on the even number days. (Mark having his birthday on an odd day didn't stop me from marrying him though :)

2. When I do the dishes, I have to wash them in a certain order (utinsels, plates, bowls, cups, tupperware, and then pots and pans)

3. When I sleep, it has to be completely dark and completely quiet (so it doesn't help that we have a bright spotlight shining into our window from the next building and we have four single college guys living next door)

4. I hate cleaning the bathroom, I will wait as long as possible and then Mark always ends up cleaning it for me.

5. I have to personally check all of the doors and windows before I go to bed (and all of the blinds have to be down and shut). I check the deadbolt on our door two or three times and when I am at my parent's house in GR, I check everything at their house (they just sit and laugh at me!)

6. When I do my homework, I like to have all of papers and assignments done at least 2 days before they are do or I get really anxious and stressed out.

I'm not tagging anyone on this first one-

Second tag- list 6 things I value, 6 things I don't, and then tag 6 people (again with the number 6?)

6 things I value-

1. My testimony/Savior
2. My husband
3. My family
4. My health
5. My warm house on a cold winter day
6. The innocence of little children

6 things I don't value-

1. The wind in Laramie!
2. The smoking and drinking in abundance in Laramie
3. Nasty t.v. shows and internet sites
4. Group projects (if you want more details on this one just ask!)
5. Working at 6:30 am
6. Green vegetables

6 people I tag-

1. Cambree Clare
2. Erin Druce
3. Kyla Rollins
4. Carlie Thayn
5. Erin Toolson
6. Emily Lemon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting i love it that you are blogging! now i can keep in touch with you too. It seems like you and Mark are definately busy with school. Miss ya