Saturday, October 18, 2008

Florida


Mark and Joseph Poling eating dessert!- YUM!


The Gang!


The hotel and convention center in the bay.


Mark recently went on a trip to Tampa, Florida with NCPA (the pharmacy club he is in). Him and a few of his classmates went to the National Pharmacy Convention and he had a lot of fun. Here are a few pics from his trip (of course, while he was gone in 80 degree weather, I went to good ol' GR and froze!)- Gotta love WYOMING!

3 comments:

SLSPJ said...

Hi guys! Just writing to see how much you miss your favorite tallest sis in law!! We miss you guys tons! i think you should just move to omaha, I have heard that they have a great pharmacy school here, and they have a texas roadhouse and they have........ME! (oh and skylynn packer and julia, which is way more of a reason to come) Think about it, I'm just saying! luv ya, linz

Brooke Carroll said...

Hey Whitney, how are you? I just wanted to say hi and see how you have been! I saw you on Lindsay's blog, so I hope you and Mark are doing great and doing very well! Hope to see you soon. I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. Take care!

Mark and Whitney said...

Hey Brooke, I have been following your blog as well! It's good to hear from you, we are both doing well, busy, but good! Your daughter is so cute! Talk to you later