Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Mark and I went to a Halloween Party on Friday night put on by our friends Stephanie and Ryan Parks. We dressed up as Koreans and wore real traditional hanboks. At the party we played a few games. In the first game, the guys had to be blindfolded and then they had to feel all of the girls hands and try to guess which one was their wife. Then we played Guesstures, guessed how much candy was in a jar and had a costume competition. Mark and I tied for first for best couple costume and got a cute Halloween decoration!



Whit playing guesstures



Koreans



Whitney and Carter Plaisted



Cherry playing guesstures



Harry Potter playing guesstures (Ryan)



Cody, Cherry, and Carter Plaisted



Romans (Mandy and Jen)



Mandy playing guesstures



The Incredibles



Joker and Batman (Luke and Sharilynn)



Cute Witch Kelsey



Shawn, The Mighty Lion






Our cute Halloween decoration!



Ahn Nyeong Hasayo
(Hello in Korean)

8 comments:

Mindy and Kelsey said...

So I would have to say that you did in fact have the best costumes! They're awesome!!!

Cheyenne Lake Family said...

looking good harmon family. maybe someday you two will come over the mountain to visit. the boys would love to see you. expecially if you came in your costumes. hope all is going well for you. have a good week.
vicki

The Druces' said...

I LOVE your costumes! So did Mark bring you back one??? You both make beautiful Koreans! haha :)

Mark and Whitney said...

Erin

He actually got it right before our wedding from a Korean sister he served with; we had tons of fun wearing them because we have never gotten to wear them for anything. I loved your costumes as well, you have such a cute fam!!

Collette said...

Yay for blogs. I have been wondering if you would cave and start one! Love your costumes.

Stefany said...

Whitney!!!!
So, I was snooping on blogs and was so pleasantly surprised when I found yours!! How exciting! Anyway, if you don't mind I am going to add you to mine (I know you live across the hall but still.) By the way, it looks like the party was a ball!! Matt and I wish we could have made it, but we ended up going to Lyman for a big birthday bash instead. But, non-the-less I love love love your costumes!!

Mark and Whitney said...

Hey Stefany!!

Thanks, I actually came across yours the other day as well but it was right before I had to be somewhere so I didn't have time to really look at it. I don't mind at all if you add me and I'll go ahead and add you to mine as well (if you don't mind!)

Whitney

Cheyenne Lake Family said...

whitney send me you e-mail address to lake2008@bresnan.net and i will send you an invite to our blog.
vicki