Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shopping...

So Mark and I have been on this late night shopping kick lately. Most normal people go to bed between 10:00-12:00 possibly earlier if you're lucky; well you can find us at Wal-Mart at this time of night (especially on weekends, if it's during the week we're still up doing homework). Anyway on Thursday night we went grocery shopping at 10:00- who does that? Not very many people, because let me tell you, the store was practically EMPTY. Not only did we not get home until 11:00, we then proceeded to sit at our kitchen table and look through a cook book as we looked at all of the yummy things we wanted to make until MIDNIGHT. Having to get up at 5:30 for work the next morning was not motivation enough to go to bed I guess (even though I was SUPER tired).

Do you think we learned a lesson??? No. Last night (Saturday) we went to Wal-Mart at 10:30 and didn't get done until 12:00 and then came home and didn't go to bed until 1:00.

What time do you go shopping?

4 comments:

Jen said...

I bet it's nice to be at Walmart that late when no one else is there. I hate being there when it is so crowded! I am not a late-night person though. I'll stay up late to do homework, but otherwise, I love my sleep and want to get to bed as soon as I can. I don't know how you do it...work at 5:30 AM...wow!! I can barely make it to work on time at 8. :)

You'll have to let me know what happens in Textiles tomorrow...I won't be there. :) Hope you have a good Thanksgiving!!

Mark and Whitney said...

Hey, we actually don't have class tomorrow, so you won't be missing anything!

Stefany said...

I totally know how you guys feel. I avoid wal-mart at all costs until late at night. Its just easier that way, but then you have to deal with the obstacle course of boxes in all the aisles. I guess you can't have it all right.

Josh and Cambree said...

Whit,You're crazy! But I love ya!