At the end of May we moved to Phoenix for Mark's residency. I will admit, I was a bit nervous due to the fact that I get lost in Rock Springs, WY; I hate driving in big cities; I didn't know anyone within an hour of us; and we were moving at the hottest time of the year to one of the hottest cities in the nation (and I was 21 weeks pregnant at the time!) My awesome parents helped us move! My dad drove the moving truck the entire way (which ended up being like 15ish hours) and my mom flew Jayden down the next day. Our wonderful friends, the Clare's drove an hour and half from their home to help us move in and they fed us dinner- they are just great. Here are just a few pics of our new place. Blogger wouldn't let me upload all of them...so here's what you get.
Jayden ready to go swimming at the pool at our complex. (One of her fav activities)
Jayden and daddy swimming!
Jayden chalking it up out on our balcony. We are excited to spend more time out
there when it starts to cool off.
Our living room.
The guest bathroom (bigger than our one bathroom in Laramie!)
The girls' room (we're kinda lacking in the decor)
Our bathroom (it's nice because the vanity is outside of the bathroom)
Our bedroom; we've moved the chair out to the family
room though so it looks a bit different than the picture.








No comments:
Post a Comment