Mark graduated with his Doctor of Pharmacy from the University of Wyoming School of Pharmacy on May 5, 2012! I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished. He has worked so hard and we have been so blessed! Here are a few pics....
Jayden and Daddy swimming at the hotel
Walking into the arena...
Front and center (it was funny because Mark told me to leave after he got his diploma so we didn't have to sit the entire time...but he had the keys in his pocket!)
Grandma Ronna and Jayden playing the Kindle
Getting hooded by his academic advisor...Dr. Kruger
Dr. Harmon! (he's the short one; hehe)
This is the best family pic we could get....I love how Mark is looking off into the distance, my eyes are half closed and Jayden is a grouch!
Us...don't mind that I look really tired.








No comments:
Post a Comment