Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lately...

As I mentioned in the last post; I was nervous to move here.  But, WE LOVE IT!!!  We love our ward, our new friends, our complex, the area, the restaurants (we've only tried a few), and just about everything else.  I think I will love it even more once it starts to get to normal temperatures.  I've had some really great gals from the ward just pull me right in and keep Jayden and I pretty busy doing different activities.  We go to story time, the mall, the splash pad, we had 6 weeks of swimming lessons, playing in backyards, etc.  I'm really excited to start going to the park as well.  I am almost 36 weeks prego with our little girl and got some 3D pics last week.  We are super excited!!  I'm just really, really, really hot and huge.  I need to get a pic on here, but everytime Mark is home to take one I'm not lookin' the best.  Maybe soon.

Mark is working his bum off with this residency!!  It seems like all four years of pharmacy school piled into one.  He works and then comes home and works.  Then goes to sleep for a few hours only to do it all again, every. single. day.  I'm grateful he is working so hard for us though!  He amazes me with his strength and motivation to keep going.  Just a side note; he passed both of his boards with flying colors so he is a licensed Doctor of Pharmacy! It's so exciting to say!  I've called him Dr. Harmon a few times, just for fun, hehe.

Jayden will be 3 on October 3rd!  I can't believe it!  She is growing up so fast.  Her hair is still short, her personality is drama queen to a "T", and she loves Disney Princesses and Tinkerbell.  She says the funniest things.  I really need to be writing them down.  We went to the Disney store the other day and they were doing story time and the lady went around and asked all of the children their name.  When she got to Jayden, Jayden said, "My name is Tinkerbell" and she was so serious.  She is in the "I do it" phase which doesn't exactly make life easy at times, but she is becoming more independent. 

This sweet baby is due October 6th, but I will hopefully be induced on the 1st or 2nd, if she doesn't come before that.  I hope I'm up for celebrating Jayden's birthday still, but with her being only 3 we can wait a few days and I don't think she'll know the difference (shh! don't tell her!)  So we will have 3 birthdays within 5 days in this family.  Mark- Sept 29, baby- Oct. 1 or 2, and Jayden Oct. 3.  CRAZY!!! 

I think that's all on us right now.  I'm probably leaving a lot out, so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask...........

Oh I just want to give a shoutout to Keith and Katie Harmon who got married today in the Salt Lake City Temple!  We're so excited for them, bummed we couldn't go, but excited nonetheless!  Congrats you two!      

3 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Thanks for the update. I am excited for you with baby 2 coming. Glad you are loving your new place and AZ!! Keep us posted!

Jessica & McKay Robinson said...

Great update! It sounds like you guys have tons to do there and you'll be able to do stuff like that year round. Hearing you explain Marks schedule by working all day and coming home just to do more work sounds way too familiar! Thank goodness its just a year. We were basically in the same boat with husbands in a residency and having a toddler and baby on the way :) I felt if I got through that I could get through anything! Mark is going to get sooooo much out of this experience along with you too. I love hearing about Jayden's cute personality. Cant believe she's already 3! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
Jess

Emily said...

Hi, you don't know me but I am also from Green River. I just wanted to stay congratulations on the new little one coming. My daugher and son were born 3 years apart...almost. She was the 9th and he is the 8th. It is awesome except when people ask for their birthday. I always have to think for a minute....