So, I haven't been keeping up with reports from my doctor appointments, but that's okay because the last four appointments have been the same. Measure, listen to the heartbeat, any questions, go home.
I am glad to report there are no concerns and the doctor said our little baby's head is down (usually being this far along, the baby finds a position and stays there until delivery) and everything looks great!
I can't believe how fast it is coming though, about 3 1/2 weeks to my due date! Wish me luck....
So, I have been a cooking fool lately and have had a really fun time making new dinners for Mark. If you are running out of ideas and want to try something new here are a few of the dishes I have made as of late...
Hawaiian Haystacks
Navajo Tacos
El Rancho Chicken
Eight Layer Casserole
Japanese Chicken Wings
Shredded Salsa Roast Beef Tacos
Korean Rice Bowls
Turkey Bacon Wraps
Shrimp and Chicken Alfredo
Italian Sausage Olive Oil Pasta
Shrimp Stir Fry
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Some desserts as well...
Cheesecake Bars
Peanut Butter Balls (will be trying soon)
Homemade Samoa Girl Scout Cookies (will also be trying soon)!!! I'm very excited!
3 comments:
WHERE DO YOU FIND THE ENERGY TO DO THIS>?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? Be sure and double some of these recipes so you can freeze them for after baby is born! You will appreciate it sooooo much! And good luck on those last three weeks! WOO!
You should become a member of hungry hungry bloggers and post some of your recipes on there! I always need new ideas!
Ker
oh man, those all sound so good! I'll have to get some of those recipes from you! And were those cheesecake bars what you brought over to our house...cuz they were delicious!! Thanks!
Post a Comment