Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Mark!!

Tomorrow is my wonderful hubby's birthday!! (And since we don't have internet, I thought it would be nice to post something while I am at the school)

Happy 25th Birthday Mark!!

Here are 25 things I LOVE about Mark- in no particular order!!

1. Always happy
2. Loves to cook with me
3. Compassionate
4. Grateful
5. Hard working
6. Handsome
7. Funny
8. Smart
9. Family-oriented
10. Spiritual
11. Humble
12. Motivated
13. Cuddly
14. Likes to keep our house clean
15. Sincere
16. Nice
17. Concerned for others
18. Optimistic
19. Balanced
20. Healthy habits
21. Sensitive
22. Charitable
23. Full of integrity
24. Holds the priesthood
25. ALL MINE!!

He is working so hard with all he has on his plate this semester- work, calling, hardest semester of school in the entire program, pharmacy club, and a child almost here and he finds to time to hang out with me.....

He's so WONDERFUL!!

I love you Babe!!

(I would post a pic, but I do not have my camera with me...)

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Happy Birthday Mark!!! What a great birthday tribute post Whitney...very cute!!

allison said...

Happy Birthday Mark! I'm impressed with your list of 25 things you love about your hubby, cute idea! Hope you're doing good:)

Josh and Cambree said...

Happy Birthday Mark, and good luck in the next few weeks with the baby,Whit (and Mark too...)!!!

Stefany said...

I just got your text, and cant wait for the details!!! CONGRATS!!!! AHHHHH!!! I am so happy for you!!