Friday, November 20, 2009

Jayden Anna

Jayden Anna Harmon was born October 3, 2009 at 5:25 am. She weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. and was 20 1/4 in. long. Everything went really well and we love our little girl!! Sorry some of the pictures are sideways!













Jayden had a high level of jaundice and so she had to lay in a bed of lights for 24 hours. She actually really seemed to enjoy it!



Grandma Ronna (my mom) and Jayden










We blessed Jayden on November 8, 2009









Grandma Teri and Bapa (Mark's parents)



Daddy can't get enough of her!!

14 comments:

The Asay's said...

Your baby girl is beautiful. Congrats

allison said...

she is so cute! And I loved her blessing dress!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Oh she is just darling! Love the name, I always liked that for a girls name! Enjoy her she will grow up fast!
Ker

Jen said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations. I am so happy for you guys. I'm so glad that the delivery went well and that momma and baby are doing so well.

Keep the pictures coming.

Alayna said...

How cute! Congrats and glad everything went well!

Trevor & Andrea said...

YAY! She is adorable Whitney! Congrats!

KymandKalab said...

She's a cutie! Glad we finally got to see pictures!

Stefany said...

OH!!! I JUST LOVE HER!!!! Congrats!!! I hope you guys are getting some sleep. I hope the whole thing went well! We miss you!

Josh and Cambree said...

Hooray for pictures! I sure wish I could come visit...I hope everything is going well for you and that you are enjoying that sweet baby girl!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. She looks perfect.

Martha said...

Congratulations! Josh and I are so happy for you guys. She is so cute and adorable. :)

The Howell's said...

YEAH!!!!! Congratulations you two!! She is absolutely gorgeous. Welcome to parenthood! Take care. Miss you!

Snidbits said...

Congratulations!! You're baby is beatiful. Hey, I have pictures of you and Mark on Halloween and if you sent me your emial then I can send you some pictures. mine is shery_baby_v@yahoo.com
Sherilyn

Mark and Whitney said...

Thanks for all of the comments everyone!