I went to the doctor today for appointment #2. I got to listen to the heartbeat and I just think that is the coolest thing ever as of yet (I'm way excited to feel the baby move, so I hope it happens soon).
Anyway, the doctor was laughing while we were listening to the heart beat because there was so much noise. She said the baby was moving around a lot- made me feel good (especially since I got over the sickness and so I don't feel like I'm pregnant- of course except for the feeling fat part. I'm getting huge and I'm only 15 weeks. Sheesh!)
Funny story. So when you're prego you have to give a urine sample every time you go to the doctor. So I was all ready, drank a lot of water that morning, and in I went and took care of business. As I was placing the cup on the floor (lidless at this point) so I could finish up, I knocked it over! Gross! So I quickly tried to mop it up with soap and water and had salvaged a little bit. The nurse was probably wondering why I was taking so very long in the bathroom.... is clumsiness another symptom of pregnancy- besides brain loss?
12 comments:
I am so excited for you..yes clumsiness is a symptom of being prego.
that is exciting!! and your your story about your clumsiness is hilarious! haha that is something I would probably do!
HA HA !!! I know how you feel... Wait until you pee your pants in front of your in-laws...priceless.
Whitney, that is MY BIGGEST FEAR!!!! Knocking over the cup! haha! So that helps so much knowing that it really could happen! hahahaa! And I felt Grayson moving around 17 weeks so you are sooooo close! Let us know when it happens!!!!! YAY!!!
I'm so glad you found me too!! And I'm glad we're pregnant at the same time!! It won't be too long before you feel your baby. With Carson I felt it way before I knew I was feeling it. People said it 'felt like butterflies' I think it feels like bubbles.....whatever. I'm 18 weeks, so not too much ahead of you. 2 more weeks & we find out what we're having! Are you guys going to find out?
Lucky you- no finals! And how fun you got to hear the baby's heartbeat. I have heard that clumsiness comes with being pregnant. One day I'll be in big trouble because I am already pretty clumsy! I was reading the story though and thought you were going to say you peed your pants or something. So it could have been worse! Ha ha.
I'm definitely feeling clumsy too, so I could totally see myself knocking over my pee. That's funny!
HA! That is the best story I've heard. I am always paranoid that I'll knock the pee cup over.
I would like to see how huge you are...yeah right!
hey Whitney
If you guys want to bring over something to drink tomorrow that would be great, otherwise I think we're good! And if you don't get this in time, don't worry about it ONE BIT, it'll be find! Thanks for asking, see you tomorrow.
WHITNEY!!!! You're pregnant!!! That's sooooo exciting!!! I hope you're feeling alright. Congratulations!!!
hey whitney,
thanks for coming over, it was our pleasure! Sorry about all the smoke inhalation, and if your clothes still smell like greasy scones, cuz our whole house does:)
Whitney oh my goodness!! I am so bad at blogging so I just read this post and you might not even read this BUT this EXACT thing happened to me too!! haha it made me laugh so hard that I was not the only one! In my doc. office there wasnt a place to put it after your done you know so I had to balance it on the counter...and you know the rest but shouldnt they have a better place for those things??? haha CONGRATS again you will be the best parents! :)
Post a Comment