...of course in Laramie, that means like 12 inches of snow. Mark and I were talking about how they should think about moving Christmas to the beginning of April; there is more snow now than there was in December. We almost busted out the Christmas lights and music tonight.
Just to let everyone know, it started snowing at 5 p.m. last night (Friday), and it has not stopped- it is now 10:30 p.m. on Saturday. Oh and here's a side note- it's horizontal snow, not vertical. The roads have been closed since last night and it's not looking too promising for tomorrow.... oh well, what's April without a good snow storm that keeps us all in our houses for days on end....
Good news! We bought a blender. Now I know this may seem like nothing that exciting and you might be wondering why we don't have a blender. We used the one we got for our wedding like three times and then it just died on us, so we have not had one for like a year and a half. Well last night we went to Friday Night Fever again and played Bingo. We won "Are you Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?" on DVD and "The Goonies" movie. Great prizes and all, but we decided to take them back to Wal-Mart and we got enough money to buy a blender (which is something I have wanted for a very long time). I made a very yummy smoothie tonight (maybe I'll make another one for breakfast and post a pic...Mmmmmm!!!!
If you haven't noticed I get really excited about kitchen appliances (if you look back on my posts, I was very excited about a waffle iron I got back in November...) What better than a new kitchen appliance to make yummy food?
No comments:
Post a Comment