So I have a TON of updating to do....I'm talking we're starting clear back in November until now. Tons of pictures and what not. If you just want to look at the pics and not read EVERYTHING by all means I would do the same (if this wasn't my blog) :)
So back in November, Mark and I took a trip to Las Vegas. We were gone for about five days and the main reason we went was to find a place for Mark to stay during one of his pharmacy rotations that he had down there. We did not know anyone (and still don't) that lives there and so we ended up driving around and looking at all of the extended stay hotels. I personally could NOT live in one of those for very long....
(I went down for a week in February during his actual rotation and the bed was sooooo hard! I will admit I'm a bit picky when it comes to my sleep. I didn't have a car while Mark was at work all day so I either hung out at the "hotel" or went to the library next door. We also made a one night trip to Phoenix for his residency interview; we're very glad we did because we ended up getting this particular residency. It was an interesting week we'll just say)...Anyway back to November...
We turned the trip into a fun trip as well and did the whole sight seeing thing. We ate at the Rio Buffet...can I just say h.u.g.e! There was so much food there, it was crazy. We also visited the wax museum, watched the water show, the pirate show, the volcano show, walked around the casinos, and went to a timeshare presentation and got two free tickets to Lion King (even though we were at the very top, it was still a great show; I just wish I wasn't so tired!). Here are just a few pics from our trip....

and more posts to come! Lots more...
No comments:
Post a Comment