Thursday, May 31, 2012

Funny...

So here we are in Phoenix! (I will have to post pics soon) and I must say we do LOVE our new apartment. Before I forget I need to post this story. So the toilet in our guest bathroom has been leaking and the repair man came today to fix it. The repair man had to leave to grab a few more parts and returned a while later. Well Mark did not hear him come back because he was running bath water for Jaybug in our bathroom. All of a sudden I hear Mark belting out a church hymn from our bathroom which we (the repair man and I) can hear perfectly well in the guest bathroom. I'm trying not to laugh out loud and who knows what this guy is thinking as he's fixing the toilet. He probably didn't expect free entertainment during work!

No comments: