Friday, January 23, 2009

Suspicious Package...

So Mark was at work last night in the Health Science computer lab on campus. He was talking with his brother Isaac on the phone (because there was no one in the lab), and a policeman walked in the computer lab and said, "There was a suspicious package found outside the Health Sciences Building, we need you to leave the building and wait outside, and please turn your cell phone off." When Mark got outside he saw a bunch of policeman and bomb squad members run into the building. So, he had to wait in the freezing cold while the "suspicious package" was investigated. After about 20 minutes, he watched all of the police get into their cars and drive off, without telling him he could come back inside. So, he decided it was safe enough and he clocked out of work and came home.

I know, I know, it started out to be a really exciting story with a pretty boring ending. Sorry, I just thought it was weird that a "suspicious package" was found and since this blog serves as a good journal, it is a good place to write it down.

Anyone else have any exciting stories with exciting endings? Boring endings are also good and I would love to hear about those as well...

2 comments:

Shawngela said...

We have come to the conclusion that Whitney wanted Mark to get off work early and left a suspicious package outside the building...

Anonymous said...

Whit - you crack me up! I hope all is well and that school is going good. Hugs to you and Mark.