Well we ended up moving, me to one spot and Mark doesn't really have a permanent address. We debated for months about what we were going to do when Mark left for Pharmacy School rotations. It was back and forth between staying in Laramie and moving to GR. We decided for financial and personal reasons, that GR would probably be the best, it just means a little more driving for Mark.
I moved back in with my parents and it really has been great so far. Jayden has loved being around all of her grandparents and some of her aunts and uncles. Mark has been on rotations for two weeks now and LOVES it. He is getting so much experience. Right now he works in a hospital pharmacy. Each rotation is four weeks long and he has nine rotations between the end of May and the beginning of May 2012 when he will be a Doctor of Pharmacy. He is staying really busy and we have been able to see him the past two weekends in a row, but as time goes on we will not get to see him as much. That was a huge factor in Jayden and I moving back. I didn't want to brave Laramie alone for most of the next year.
We miss the people in Laramie a lot, but I'm not missing Laramie itself too much. It is warmer here and the wind doesn't blow quite as hard. It was nice having a Wal-Mart up the road and good places to eat, but I'm adjusting to GR once again.
Jayden is doing so wondeful! Her hair is bright orange, especially in the sun. How we got a red-head I do not know (none of Mark's brothers with red hair have red-headed children), but I absolutely love it. I told Mark I wanted a red-head child with blue eyes...I got my wish. Jayden is a toddler now, I cannot believe how fast time has gone. She can say a lot of words and repeats almost everything I say. She is growing and developing great and I love being around my Jay-Bug. She is such a sweet girl and loves to play and laugh. The park is her favorite place to be, so of course we will be going a lot this summer!!
4 comments:
Hey if you ever come to Wyoming park, come knock on my back door. Seriously! There's a little gap at the edge of the chain link fence in the back corner of the park, and it's the way we always go to get there. I will come out and play with you. Actually, we'll probably be there tomorrow. We are there just about every day. I'll call you.
Hi Whitney! I often look at your blog, I just can't remember how to connect to it, I will be researching. I am so excited that Mark is in his last year!! Enjoy the nice summer in Green River! We miss you guys!
We have a hospital a block away in the great old town of Gunnison. It would be awesome if you happened to end up here. I know,wishful thinking. And, your daughter's hair is gorgeous. Frankly, I have always been a little jealous of redheads. It was nice to see you guys!
Sounds like you guys are doing great!!! Hope things are going very well for you guys. I can't believe your sweet little girl is almost 2! And I bet she is the cutest little redhead ever ;-)
Post a Comment