Well I have no pictures to post because our camera has some sort of virus on it or something so I'm a little nervous about plugging it into the computer even though we have some new pics of Jayden.
A lot has happened since I last posted. Mark has one semester of classes left before rotations!!! He finishes classes the first week of May and then rotations start the fourth week of May. He will put his preferences in the system here in a few weeks and then we will hopefully find out where he will be going in March. He has nine rotations and will be somewhere different for eight of them. I think he is looking forward to it though. He loves working in the pharmacy (he currently works for Albertson's) and so having a year of experience in other types of pharmacy will be good.
We had a good Christmas break. We spent six days in Green River with our families and then had to come back on Dec. 29 because Mark had to work. It was our first New Year's by ourselves. We played games, ate good food and watched a movie. We actually missed the "New Year" because we were watching a movie.
Jayden will be sixteen months in a few days and is getting so big and into everything. She loves to read and play. Christmas was fun with her, I think her favorite part was the candy in her stocking. I think next year she will have a lot more fun opening presents!
Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures soon!
1 comment:
We have missed the New Year at least twice in our marriage. The year before last, we were just sitting in our living room reading books when midnight came and went without us noticing. All of a sudden we hear what sounds like gunfire outside. Then we heard it again. We were seriously considering calling the cops until one of us looked at the clock and realized they were fireworks. "Oh, and by the way, happy New Year, hun!"
Post a Comment