It happened..
Too fast...
Way too fast....
She's ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our little J-Bug turned one on October 3, 2010! Wow, time has flown by and I can't believe she's already one. She has changed and developed soooo much over the past year. I know, I know, my major is child development, you would think I would have been prepared for it, but....she has amazed me with all she has learned.
Stats:
Weight: 19 lbs. 7 oz.
Height: 30 1/8 in.
Head: 45.3 cm.
Jayden is average for in weight and head circumference, but long (we're still trying to figure that one out). She has been refusing baby food since she was 10 months, and pretty much eats whatever we eat. She is in this gagging stage right now and gags on almost all of her food and her fingers though, and I'm not sure if she is just trying to get our attention or what (I promise we do pay attention to her)! The other day I decided to take away her bottle cold turkey and she has done pretty well. There have been a few times where I'm guessing she would take it if I offered it to her, but all in all she hasn't really seemed to miss is that much. She has never really needed it to go to sleep or anything, so attachment hasn't been an issue.
Jayden is really close to walking and is learning new things everyday. She got some really fun toys for her birthay and really enjoys them. One of them is a shape ball (where you have to put the shapes into the ball. I will show her where a shape goes and she works really hard to get it in, she even holds her tongue by her lips and has the funniest look of concentration.
She still sleeps through the night just great (always has) and somedays takes good naps. Although I dread Sundays because she is a crib baby and she does not sleep anywhere else.
We love our J-bug!!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jayden! Wow! One! So crazy! I love all the pics. too. Cute cute! Whitney- you look great by the way. :)
Post a Comment