Jayden started rolling from her back to her stomache the other night. It is really funny though because she can only roll to the right and then once she is on her stomache she is stuck and after a while she finally cries to get us to help her roll back over. She does really well on her stomache though, especially with toys. We also tried rice cereal for the first time. Jayden still doesn't know quite what to think of it though. She gags on it a lot and doesn't eat much, but we'll keep trying. I can't believe how big she is getting...she now weighs about 14 pounds and has some THUNDER THIGHS!!! She is always so happy and loves to talk to us. We love her to pieces!
Jayden didn't know what was on her head...it was so funny!
First night of rice cereal. Eventually she grabbed the spoon from me and was chewing on it.
Cute in her overalls!
Church dress!
Watching a movie in her bumbo chair!
3 comments:
Ahh, she is so cute. I love it!
AH HA! I love that picture with the blanket on her head!!! She is so cute!!!
Great pics!! I loved seeing her! Audrey is sitting here with me and she said "ahhh pretty dress!" and she also said, "oh look she is sitting in a bumblo bee" I didn't even know that she knew what a bumbo was! Haha Hope your well! thanks for the update! miss U Guys
Post a Comment