During Christmas Break, Mark and I went with my family to temple square to see the lights. My sisters have never gone to see them so we though it would be a fun little trip. We ate the Olive Garden (YUM!!) and then went to see the lights and stayed the night in Salt Lake. It was fun, thanks mom and dad!
This is Valarie (sister-in-law), K'Lee, Jonna and I
Here's our little family inside the tabernacle. Jayden got to stay inside daddy's coat to help her stay warm :)
Sisters (K'Lee, Jonna and I)- Just messin around at Christmas time.
Baby's First Christmas!!
Trying to nap before church but the dang bow was in my eyes!!
Pretty in Pink
Jayden Anna
Jayden after her shots (2 months old) :(
Jayden and daddy resting.....
Erin, Todd and Cade with Mark, Jayden and I. Jayden and Cade are 10 days apart (if I remember right....)For those of you that don't know, Todd and Mark are cousins.
This is a four generation picture. Great-grandmother: Phyllis Stacey; Grandmother: Ronna Lake; Mother: Whitney Harmon; and Baby: Jayden Anna
3 comments:
She is so adorable! We need to come see you guys sometime. I think we are going to be there for Kelsey's graduation so we should get together.We need to get some pictures of Jayden and Cade playing together!
Yeah, that sounds like fun! We'll be around!
BEAUTIFUL BABY! And you look gorgeous for having just given birth not too long ago : )
Post a Comment